Neapolitan Pizza Making Class!
Join us for a hands-on class where we’ll take you step-by-step through the entire process of making authentic Neapolitan pizza from scratch with our Head Pizzaiolo Michele! We’ll be using our famous century-old recipe, which dates back to 1870.
During the class, you will be guided throughout the pizza-making process, starting with making the dough and stretching it into a pizza blank, to learning our special techniques. You will have the option to top your own creation to enjoy with a glass of our fine wine. Our Pizzaiolo will fire your pizza in our wood-burning oven.
Date: March 6th Friday
Time: 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Cost: $95 per person
Each guest will receive:
- A 2-hour intimate hands-on class with our head pizzaiolo
- All necessary materials for the class (apron, kitchen tools, etc.)
- A glass of red or white Italian wine
- Your own self-made Neapolitan pizza
- A pound of dough to take home, along with an adapted recipe to recreate your pizza at home
If this sounds Bellissimo to you, please reserve your spot by calling our restaurant at 323-366-2408 or via email: classes@damicheleusa.
- Payment will be collected at the time of the reservation via credit card
- The class is limited to 8 students max
- Cancellations must be made 1 week prior to the event
- No refunds will be given
- Please notify us prior to the class if you have any dietary restrictions
- Please note, we unable to provide a gluten-free option for dough, nor vegan cheese
- Please wear comfortable clothing that can get messy and closed-toe shoes
- Guests planning to consume alcohol must provide a valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older