TERMS AND CONDITIONS
L’ANTICA PIZZERIA DA MICHELE USA LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome! You have reached a website that is owned and operated by L’antica Pizzeria da Michele USA LLC (“Da Michele,” “we,” “us” or “our”). Please review this page carefully. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) constitute a legal contract between you and us and set forth the terms and conditions under which you are authorized to use services, the https://damicheleusa.com website and its subdomains (collectively, the “Website” or “Site”), and all portals, products, goods, services, events, and interactive features, or other services controlled by us that post a link to these Terms (collectively, the “Services”). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms. We may change these Terms or modify any features of the Services at any time. The most current version of the Terms can be viewed by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” link posted through the Website. You accept any changes to the Terms by continuing to use the Site or our Services after we post the changes. If you do not agree to the Terms, do not use our Site or Services.
All references to “you” or “your” in these Terms mean the person that registers for, accesses, or uses the Site or our Services. If you use or access the Services on behalf of an entity or individual, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity or individual, and “you” and “your” refers to that entity or individual as well. Our Services are not intended for those under the age of 16 – if you access our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age. Please note that these Terms contain an arbitration provision and waiver of class action and jury trial.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
By using the Site and our Services, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding your use of the Site or our Services and that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that Da Michele sends to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including any requirement that the communications be in writing. To withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notices, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In connection with your use of the Site and the Services, you may occasionally be asked to consent to policies or terms and conditions in addition to these Terms. Please read any supplemental policies and terms carefully before making any use of such portions of the Site or Services. Any supplemental terms will not vary or replace these Terms regarding any use of our Site or Services unless otherwise expressly stated.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT
- You may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, the Sites or the Services to take any action that could harm us or any third party, interfere with the operation of the Sites or the Services, or in a manner that violates any law(s). For example, and without limitation, you may not:
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or the origin of any information you provide;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, scraping or harvesting of content or personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- Obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information or any services available on or through the Site or the Services;
- Collect or store personal data about other users of the Site or the Services or solicit personal information from any individual without proper rights or the consent of the individual;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or the Services or any activity conducted on the Site or the Services or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system or network;
- Circumvent, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, decrypt or otherwise alter or interfere with (or attempt, encourage or support anyone else’s attempt to engage in such activities) any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any communication, software or material that contains a virus or is otherwise harmful to Da Michele’s or its users’ computers or systems;
- Send or cause to be sent any communication (including email) to other users without their consent (e.g., “mailbombs” or “spamming”);
- Violate, or encourage any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation;
- Engage in fraud or misuse of the Services;
- Cause damage, embarrassment or adverse publicity to Da Michele; or
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Site or the Services or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our users, affiliates or any other third party to any liability, damages or detriment of any type.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the Terms. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Site or the Services for any or no reason at any time without notice
COMMENTS, REVIEWS AND MENTIONS
Unless specifically requested, Da Michele does not wish to receive any confidential, proprietary, or trade secret from you via the Site (including via contact email or forms made available on the Site). You remain fully responsible for the materials that you provide to us, including, without limitation, information, requests, creative works, pictures, photographs, letters, documents, demos, ideas, suggestions, reviews, concepts, methods, systems, designs, plans, techniques or other materials submitted, posted, uploaded, sent or otherwise transmitted to us through this website or via our social media (“User Content”). If you send Da Michele any User Content, you grant Da Michele a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable, and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, print, publish, translate, create derivative works from, create collective works from, and distribute, perform, display, license and sublicense (through multiple levels) such User Content in any media now known or hereinafter invented, including for commercial purposes. In addition to the rights applicable to any User Content, when you post comments or reviews to our Site or via mentions in social media or third-party websites, you also grant us the right to use the name, username, or profile that you submit with any comment, review, or other content, in connection with the comment, review or other content.
YOU AGREE NOT TO PROVIDE USER CONTENT THAT:
- Infringes on the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- Is false, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful or sexually explicit;
- Violates a third party’s right to privacy or publicity;
- Degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or other classification;
- Contains epithets or other language or material intended to intimidate or incite violence;
- Contains a virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb or any other harmful program or component;
- Contains any commercial material or solicits any funds (charitable or commercial), perpetuates chain letters or pyramid schemes, promotes commercial entities, or otherwise engages in commercial activity; or
- Violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or advocates illegal activity.
Since Da Michele does not control the User Content, we do not guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of the User Content, and we do not endorse such User Content. We are not obligated to use your User Content and may delete, modify, reuse, move or remove any User Content at any time. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Content. Under no circumstances will Da Michele be liable in any way for User Content made available through the Site or social media by you or any third party.
The obligations that you have to us under these Terms shall survive termination of the Services, any use by you of the Site or the Services, as well as any User Content uploaded or sent through the Site or via social media, or the termination of these Terms.
This Site contains content that is protected under the copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of the United States and other countries (“Content”) and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now and hereinafter developed. Unless otherwise provided in these Terms or elsewhere indicated on the Website, all intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by us or our third-party licensors to the full extent permitted under United States and international intellectual property laws, including, without limitation, all videos, text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, moving images, illustrations, files, trademarks, logos, service marks, artwork, computer code, design, structure, selection, coordination, “look and feel,” and arrangement of the Content. All trademarks displayed on our Site are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of such parties. In addition, any use of trademarks or inks to the websites of third parties is not intended to imply that those third parties endorse or have any affiliation with Da Michele.
Your use of this Site shall not grant you any claim of ownership over any Content, and you agree to comply with all applicable intellectual property laws. You may print copies of the Content, provided that these copies are made only for personal, non-commercial use, and provided that you maintain any notices contained in the Content, or maintained by the licensor or author, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, attributions, by-lines or other proprietary rights notices. You may not publish, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, edit, adapt, modify or otherwise exploit any part of the Site, including the Da Michele name and logo, without our prior written consent. You may provide a link to the top page of the Website unless and until Da Michele gives notice that you must discontinue linking to the Website. You may not store electronically any significant portion of Content from this Site. The use of Content from this Site on any other site, including by linking or framing, or in any networked computer environment, for any purpose, is prohibited without our prior written approval.
CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
Da Michele respects the intellectual property of others and requires that you do the same. In the event that you find content posted on our Site that you believe infringes the copyright ownership or other intellectual property rights of you, your company, or any third party, you are requested to immediately contact Da Michele’s Copyright Agent as described below, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Da Michele will promptly respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are duly reported and Da Michele will disable and/or remove access to the website for users who are repeat infringers. To report alleged infringement, please provide Da Michele’s Copyright Agent the following information:
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple works are covered by this Notice you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and provide a description of where the infringing work is located on the website.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to the Da Michele Copyright Agent:
L’antica Pizzeria da Michele USA LLC
1534 N. McCadden Place
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Email Address: email@example.com, subject line “DMCA Notice”
While Da Michele considers all such notices seriously, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that content or activity is infringing. Accordingly, if you are uncertain whether material infringes your copyrights (including whether use of copyrighted material may constitute fair use) you may wish to seek the advice of an attorney.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Da Michele, its officers, directors, affiliates, agents and employees, from and against any claims, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other liabilities, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your posting of any content on our Site or on social media referencing us, or any other use of our Site in a manner not permitted by these Terms, including without limitation, (i) your actual or alleged violation of any of these Terms, and/or (ii) your violation of any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, trade secret or privacy right related to your content (as applicable) or use of this Site, or any other user of the Site using your computer, mobile device, or account credentials.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, GOODS OR SERVICES APPEARING OR OFFERED ON THE SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (1) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (2) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS; (3) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES; (4) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CORRECTNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF DATA MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE BY DA MICHELE; (5) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY DA MICHELE OR ANY THIRD PARTY; AND (6) WARRANTY OF TITLE. FURTHER, DA MICHELE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (1) THAT THE SITE OR ANY EMAIL WE SEND YOU IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY BECAUSE OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR BROWSING ON THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE; OR (2) THAT THE SITE, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UP-TO-DATE OR UNINTERRUPTED. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
APPLICABLE LAW; JURISDICTION
These Terms are governed by, and must be construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States and the State of California, as applicable, without resort to any conflict of laws provisions. By using the Site, you waive any claims that may arise under the laws of other countries or territories.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION; CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER
Any proceedings to resolve or litigate any dispute in any forum will be conducted solely on an individual basis and neither you nor Da Michele will seek to have any dispute heard as a class action or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. No arbitration or proceeding will be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to all affected arbitrations or proceedings. To the extent permitted by law, any claim or dispute under this agreement must be filed within one year in an arbitration proceeding, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary. The one-year period begins when the claim or notice of dispute first could be filed. If a claim or dispute is not filed within one year, it is permanently barred. If any other provision of this section is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed, with the remainder of this section remaining in full force and effect.
You agree that Da Michele is entitled to obtain preliminary injunctive relief to the extent allowed by law to enforce any of the terms of these Terms pending a final arbitral decision, and you and Da Michele understand that you are NOT required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable and other relief from the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets, or patents. Any disputes that are not handled by arbitration shall be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
ACCESS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
You agree and understand that these Terms, together with any other applicable click-through agreements you may have entered into regarding our Site, constitutes the entire agreement between Da Michele and you regarding your use of the Site, superseding any prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us. In the event any provision of these Terms is held unenforceable, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions and will be replaced by an enforceable provision that comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Da Michele as a result of these Terms or your access to and use of the Site. You further agree that these Terms and any other agreements referenced herein may be assigned by us, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition or otherwise. Our failure to enforce any provisions of these Terms or respond to a violation by any party does not waive our right to subsequently enforce any terms or conditions of the Terms or respond to any violations. Nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please feel free to contact us at:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 1 (323) 366-2408
L’antica Pizzeria da Michele USA LLC
1534 N. McCadden Place
Los Angeles, CA 90028